2020 Annual AWWOA Golf Tournament
The 3rd Annual Golf Tournament will be held at the beautiful Connaught Golf Club in Medicine Hat.
Re-Scheduled Date: Monday, September 14, 2020
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. See you at the tournament!
Tournament Details: If you are registered, please check your email for all the details about your team and tee time. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Tournament Fee: $100+GST. Includes cart, green fees, food voucher + door prizes!
COVID19 PROVISIONS: To comply with government and course regulations, a number of precautions will be in place for the tournament.
- If you are registering with someone who is within your personal cohort, you will be permitted to use one (1) golf cart. All other registrants will be assigned their own cart.
- Maintaining your 2 meter social distancing will still be required when on the course. Bunker rakes will continue to be on the carts and sanitized after each round.
- Washroom attendant will be available to sanitize the washroom and doors.
- Use of hand sanitizer is requested any time you are entering the building.
- There will be no group breakfast or BBQ. Food vouchers will be given with your registration package for use at the Snack Shack on the course (at the turn).
- If you choose to go into the Clubhouse, please keep in mind that regulations are still in effect, with 2 meter distancing required between tables, and a maximum of 6 per dining group. AWWOA will not be hosting anything related to the tournament in the Club House but you are more than welcome to visit there.
Additional details will be provided to each registrant prior to the tournament.
(Must have current AWWOA membership to register)
*Members can register in teams of up to 2 players at once. All teams will be arranged based upon registration groupings or skill levels. For any questions, please contact email@example.com.