2020 Annual AWWOA Golf Tournament
The 3rd Annual Golf Tournament will be held at the beautiful Connaught Golf Club in Medicine Hat.
Re-Scheduled Date: Monday, September 14, 2020
Tee Off Time: TBD
Tournament Fee: $100+GST. Includes cart, green fees and food voucher.
COVID19 PROVISIONS: To comply with government and course regulations, a number of precautions will be in place for the tournament.
- If you are registering with someone who is within your personal cohort, you will be permitted to use one (1) golf cart. All other registrants will be assigned their own cart.
- Maintaining your 2 meter social distancing will still be required when on the course. Bunker rakes will continue to be on the carts and sanitized after each round.
- Washroom attendant will be available to sanitize the washroom and doors.
- Use of hand sanitizer is requested any time you are entering the building.
- There will be no group breakfast or BBQ. Food vouchers will be given with your registration package for use at the Snack Shack on the course (at the turn).
- If you choose to go into the Clubhouse, please keep in mind that regulations are still in effect, with 2 meter distancing required between tables, and a maximum of 6 per dining group.
Additional details will be provided to each registrant prior to the tournament.
(Must have current AWWOA membership to register)
*Members can register in teams of up to 2 players at once. All teams will be arranged based upon registration groupings or skill levels. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.