This two day course is intended to provide information for facility operators, supervisors, designers and engineers about how electronic and microprocessor based control systems are used to automate modern water and wastewater facilities.
It is presented by Glen Horne, P.Tech (Eng), of Camenex Control Systems Ltd. Glen has many years of experience designing and optimizing control systems at water and wastewater facilities.
Dates & Locations
- Session #1
- Nov 30, 2017 8:00am - Dec 1, 2017 4:00pm
- Chateau Louis - 11727 Kingsway Ave - Edmonton
• Process control types
• Analog control
• Digital control
• Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
• Distributed control systems
• On-Line monitoring
• Future trends and case studies
$460.00 Must have current AWWOA Membership
$345.00 Must have a current AWWOA Membership and be an operator of a small public rural water/wastewater facility.