NOTE: This course was completely re-developed in late 2016 and approved for new CEUs by Alberta Environment and Parks.
Math and Support Systems are two components found in the provincial certification exams. This two day course will assist operators with math problem solving in preparation to write certification exams (Small Systems, Level I, Level II or III/IV). The course was specifically developed to increase your water & wastewater math knowledge and problem solving skills. It will focus on important math principles and the support systems used in water and wastewater operations.
Dates & Locations
- Session #3
- Apr 26, 2018 8:00am - Apr 27, 2018 4:00pm
- Hotel Blackfoot - 5940 Blackfoot Trail SE - Calgary
- Session #4
- May 7, 2018 8:00am - May 8, 2018 4:00pm
- Chateau Louis - 11727 Kingsway Ave - Edmonton
- Session #5
- May 17, 2018 8:00am - May 18, 2018 4:00pm
- City of Lethbridge – Public Operations Building - Unit 1, 450-4 Ave N - Lethbridge
$460.00 Must have current AWWOA Membership
$345.00 Must have a current AWWOA Membership and be an operator of a small public rural water/wastewater facility.