*SOLD OUT* - Click "Register for Course" and follow the prompts to sign up for the wait list.
This workshop will cover a variety of topics related to the planning and building of the new Wastewater Treatment Plant for the Town of Devon.
Topics presented will include:
• History of the existing plant and related issues
• Approval highlights
• Town growth, plant upgrade needs and recommendations
• Project related studies including receiving water study (North Saskatchewan river)
• Consultant selection process
• Design options and process selection
• Town approval, funding and budgeting process
• General contractor selection
• Construction stages and opportunities including site constraints and limitations
• Staged commissioning approach
• Operational plans and team input to resolve challenges
• New plant approvals and operation
• Wrap up – New plant life expectancy, effluent quality and lessons learned to date.
Presented by: Paresh Dhariya, Andy Bebbington, Jim Hepler, Town of Devon
There are no available options for this course at this time - please contact .